Sunday, March 24, 2013

Finally An Official Missionary

I am now a set apart missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and here is my contact information if you want to write me or email me. My email will be christine.watt@myldsmail.net but I will not be able to email any friends until April 10th, my mailing address up to April 10th:
Sister Christine DiAnne Watt
MTC Mailbox #75
SCOT-IRE 0410
2005 N 900 E
Provo UT 84604-1793
Once I leave the country and go to Scotland/Ireland my new address will be updated along with my letters that my parents will be posting each week here on my blog . 


*You can use the above MTC address on dearelder.com to write me for free! "0410" is the estimated departure date when filling out the address. Also if you get the letter in by noon it will get to me that very same day!

Thanks for all your support,
Sister Watt

P.S. From here on out my lovely mommy will be updating this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment