Saturday, October 5, 2013

So sorry I don’t have much time! ‏

Alright so I really have a limited amount of time so this is going to be a really short letter! Sorry guys!

Edinburgh 
This week was good, some bumps here and there but good. Let’s see highlights....Gary our investigator is working on not smoking so that is really good. I have just been meeting a lot of members in the ward and people. It’s been good getting to know people, stressful and scary but good. We had some really good finding this week. I have come to realize that I love finding! Haha Sister Birch didn't like it but she said that she has warmed up to it, so that is good! Hopefully we will find people who have been prepared. In fact we did get a new investigator this week. Her name is Bella and it was set up through the Bishops Wife. She is great! Bella had a lot of really good questions and things that I hope we can help her with and answer her questions. She is really sweet and nice, and I am excited to get to know her more and teach her. Member missionary work is always the best! 



We met with Gary multiple times this week and so that has been good and we have met with the usual’s Lorraine (who was struggling last week but has had a great turnaround!) and Ruth and Helen and stuff. I will tell you more about them next week. We also had a lot of dinner and lunch appointments this week. So I am getting fatter than I already was! Haha but the ward has been super nice. There is this cute family the Daly's who have an adorable son who has taken to me! haha at church he kept on grabbing my hand and dragging me around the church with him! hahah he is pretty cute! Saturday night we had a movie night with our investigators and anyone else who wanted to come. We watched Joseph Smith the Prophet of the Restoration. It was good. Gary didn't go though :(

Sunday was good; Elder Brown-Cunningham's family had us over for dinner. It was really fun meeting them and it really made Elder Brown-Cunningham’s personality make a lot of sense! hahaha But it was really good. Sunday night we met with Rosa and Roberto. That was my first time meeting them and they are a great wee family. I really liked them; they had a great spirit about them. 

Those "Funny Nose" cups
So that video that I told you about last week, the one of me popping the whip cream up and catching it in my mouth has gotten quite a bit of publicity. I can’t tell you how many people here (members) have said hey are you the one who did the whip cream trick! Also there was this lady who wanted to write an article in some church thing about me being the great-great-granddaughter of George D Watt. Also we did a service project for the community with the other missionaries, and we had a photo taken for that as well. Seriously! I am going to find myself in all these different newspapers and stuff. It’s pretty annoying actually. I am afraid to see what I look like! I do have photos but I will be sending them next week! Anyway well I am so sorry but I have to go! I love you all and thanks for the prayers and love.

Sister Watt


No comments:

Post a Comment